By Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley
Adult Attachment: A Concise creation to conception and study is an easy-to-read and hugely obtainable reference on attachment that bargains with a few of the key recommendations and themes studied inside of attachment concept. This publication is produced from a sequence of chapters framed by way of universal questions which are more often than not requested through newcomers getting into the sphere of attachment. The content material of every bankruptcy specializes in answering this overarching query.
Topics at the improvement of attachment are lined from diverse degrees of research, together with species, person, and dating degrees, operating types of attachment, attachment capabilities and hierarchies, attachment balance and alter over the years and throughout events, courting contexts, the cognitive underpinnings of attachment and its activation of enhancement through priming, the interaction among the attachment behavioral process and different behavioral platforms, the consequences of context on attachment, the contribution of physiology/neurology and genetics to attachment, the associations/differences among attachment and temperament, the conceptualization and size of attachment, and the organization among attachment and psychopathology/therapy.
- Uses a question-and-answer structure to deal with crucial issues inside of attachment theory
- Presents info in an easy, easy-to-understand approach to be sure accessibility for beginners within the box of attachment
- Covers the most recommendations and matters that relate to attachment conception, therefore making sure readers advance a robust origin in attachment concept that they could then observe to the research of relationships
- Addresses destiny instructions within the box of attachment theory
- Concisely covers fabric, making sure students and execs can speedy get up-to-speed with the newest learn
Read or Download Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research PDF
Best developmental psychology books
On vit aujourd'hui de plus en plus longtemps, avec le risque de ne pas pouvoir demeurer chez soi et de devoir entrer en maison de retraite. Une décision difficile pour les personnes âgées, d'autant que l'on connaît mal cet univers. Entre les inquiétantes idées reçues et l'excès d'optimisme de certaines pictures, on oublie qu'il s'agit avant tout d'une communauté humaine.
This reference examines the wide-ranging impression of militarylife on households, parenting, and baby improvement. It examines the advanced familyneeds of this varied inhabitants, specially as customary matters similar to trauma,domestic violence, and baby abuse appear otherwise than in civilian lifestyles. Expertcontributors assessment findings on deployed moms, active-duty fathers, and othermilitary mom and dad whereas supplying facts for interventions and preventionprograms to reinforce children’s fit adjustment during this hugely based yetuncertain context.
Tune is primary to human cultural and highbrow event. it is extremely vital for the welfare of human society and - this ebook argues - may still turn into extra generally accredited in our neighborhood as a mainstream academic and healing instrument. This publication explores the significance of song all through human evolution, and its persevered relevance to modern day human society.
The consideration of getting old is the liberty to be extra actually ourselves—with age we achieve the freedom to pursue daring new endeavors and fear much less approximately what folks imagine. during this richly illustrated quantity, bestselling writer and artist Lisa Congdon explores the facility of girls over the age of 40 who're thriving and residing lifestyles on their lonesome phrases.
- Play and Development: Evolutionary, Sociocultural, and Functional Perspectives (Jean Piaget Symposia Series)
- Quotidiana-mente: La valutazione dell'autonomia funzionale e dell'auto-percezione di fallimenti cognitivi in adulti-anziani (Italian Edition)
- Resilienzförderung mit Kindern: Kinderpsychodrama Band 2: Volume 2 (German Edition)
- International Perspectives on Child and Adolescent Mental Health: Selected Proceedings of the First International Conference on Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Hong Kong, June 1998
- Eminent Creativity, Everyday Creativity, and Health (Publications in Creativity Research (Hardcover))
- Moving Out, Moving On: Young People's Pathways In and Through Homelessness (Adolescence and Society)
Additional resources for Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research