By S. Berges
Read or Download A Feminist Perspective on Virtue Ethics PDF
Best ethics & morality books
What's an ethical precept, and what do ethical ideas let us know? What if all urged rules have been defeated by means of counter-examples? could ethical judgement nonetheless be attainable? during this booklet Jonathan Dancy argues that the normal hyperlink among morality and rules, or among being ethical and having ideas, is little greater than a mistake.
So much techniques to animal ethics floor the ethical status of nonhumans in a few attract their capacities for clever autonomy or psychological sentience. Corporal Compassion emphasizes the exceptional and somatic commonality of dwelling beings; a philosophy of physique that seeks to displace any idea of anthropomorphic empathy in viewing the ethical studies of nonhuman dwelling beings.
Explores Alasdair MacIntyre's criticisms of the executive and retrieves an interdisciplinary method of personality remodeling arguments. the executive as clever steward is proposed as a version for virtuous management.
In November 2011, the cognitive scientist, thinker and political activist Noam Chomsky arrived in Australia to obtain the Sydney Peace Prize. He brought lectures and replied questions on economics, heritage, diplomacy, linguistics, philosophy, justice and masses extra: what's special approximately human language?
- Renewing Moral Theology: Christian Ethics as Action, Character and Grace
- De la edad feliz (NARRATIVA nº 1) (Spanish Edition)
- Ethical Relativity: Volume 12 (International Library of Philosophy)
- The Peaceable Christian: Five Evangelicals Reflect on Peace
- What Have We Done: The Moral Injury of Our Longest Wars
- The Right to Bodily Integrity (The International Library of Essays on Rights)
Extra resources for A Feminist Perspective on Virtue Ethics